Home sprinkler systems don’t have to be expensive and inefficient -
Home sprinkler systems don’t have to be expensive and inefficient – because the new VariThrow sprinkler solves both problems.
The affordable VariThrow system waters your lawn without the water waste of traditional sprinklers. As the VariThrow sprinkler head rotates, the water spray distance (called "throw") constantly self-adjusts to the exact shape of your lawn.
Read what one of our first customers has to say:"I just wanted to send you a note to thank you for this wonderful product, it is indeed an Intelligent Sprinkler.... It is simply amazing how well it covers the entire lawn... How much time and money did I save ? I have no desire to put a pencil to it, but it's substantial... now Mom has the best lawn in the neighborhood."
Click to read the entire letter...
One VariThrow sprinkler for each section of your lawn -
To install a conventional sprinkler system for the house pictured above would typically cost $400-$600 for the necessary 16 sprinkler heads, and $1600-$3000 for labor. The same coverage with a VariThrow installation can be done for $100-$150. And with the VariThrow sprinkler, your existing grass lawn won't have to be dug up to install the PVC pipe required for traditional pop-up sprinklers. VariThrow can be installed right next to your house with no digging.
VariThrow sprays water up to the edge of your grass lawn -
The problem has always been that traditional sprinkler systems basically throw water up into the air... with the hope that some will land on your grass. It’s a great waste of water. But with a VariThrow sprinkler, there's little to no water overspray to get on sidewalks, driveways, or your car. VariThrow sprays water up to the edge of your grass lawn – and no further. It’s the Intelligent Sprinkler
VariThrow's self-adjusting, variable water throw makes traditional sprinkler systems obsolete in many types of situations. If you have a house with a sidewalk dividing the lawn, it will usually require only two VariThrow sprinklers -- one for each section. And they’re so smart, they can water around corners to cover adjoining front and side sections of your yard.
* Can custom-set variable throw for every 3 degrees along the rotation arc
* Minimum 4' to maximum 46' variable throw
* Rotor is replaceable if it ever malfunctions
* Part and full circle, 50 degrees to 360 degrees. Can be set to rotate 360 degrees continuously counter-clockwise if desired.
* Discharge rate: less than 0.9 to 14.8 GPM
* Recommended pressure range: 25 to 65. Comes with water pressure regulator.
* Nozzle trajectory: standard – 25 degrees; low angle – 13 degrees
* Drain check valve for up to 10' elevation change
* The discharge rate varies along the rotation. For example, a 8' X 16' retangular lawn at 25 PSI discharges approx. 0.75 GPM.
* Uniformity varies from lawn-to-lawn and my be affected by such things as the nozzle size and water diffusion.
Original Location - Los Angeles Apartment Complex
* Two lawns 8' X 16', each lawn with a VariThrow Intelligent Sprinkler
* Connected in series with above-ground drip poly tube
View larger map to zoom in
SHOWN ABOVE: Live Google Maps image showing one of two original VariThrow Intelligent Sprinkler today on uniformly even green lawn. Both first-ever Intelligent Sprinklers were installed July 2010.